Monday, July 23, 2007

Week 5, Thing 11

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

I've really been having fun playing with the various web 2.0 tools this week - in fact, I haven't been able to move on to any other "things." I have especially enjoyed Pandora, a personalized radio station. I'm rarely on my computer now without listening in to the Sarah Maclachlan, Diana Krall, Bonnie Raitt, Enya, Mindi Adair and others mix. It's fun to see what new (and old) music and musicians Pandora selects for me to listen to.

I also set up a Pageflakes page which is a personalized page that allows you to draw in all sorts of Internet content. I have a calendar, the weather, a comic strip a day, and a funny frog who follows my mouse. It's more diverse and fun than a simple bloglines page.

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Don't you jusst love 2.0 names? Pageflakes is a fun one!
Enjoy.
- JackieS
CSLA 2.0 Team project manager